Why Pay 6% or More to Get Your Home Sold?
Pay Less and Get More with Us
Pick Your Plan and Get a SOLD sign:
All plans include:
- √ Research Title
- √ Home Staging consultation
- √ Install signage and secure electronic lockbox
- √ Prominent placement in Denver Area MLS
- √ Video walk-through with seller
- √ Professional HDR photography
- √ Professionally printed marketing brochures
- √ Publish to Facebook, YouTube, Craigslist, etc
- √ Promote to all major Real Estate websites
- √ Utilize professional showing service and feedback system
- √ Create virtual tour and property website
- √ Full-Time Transaction Coordination
- √ Promote to entire Realtor community
- √ Advertise to neighbors and our office's Buyer list
- √ Publicize and host public Open House
- √ Follow up for feedback with each showing
- √ Review all offers with seller
- √ Negotiate all offers and inspections using professional real estate negotiator
- √ Followup with buyers lender to continually monitor status of buyer's loan
- √ Always keep you informed regarding the progress of the sale
- √ Communicate, communicate, communicate (with all parties)
How do our commission plans differ?
There are 3 stages to selling a home:
- Contract, Negotiations, and Closing
We will never reduce or compromise our services for Contract, Negotiations, and Closing. This is where we make money for you, and you get the highest return.
Regarding Marketing, we market your property through all available marketing channels. Some channels will get more or less emphasis than others, depending on the Plan that you choose.
And regarding Preparation, some sellers will choose to take on some of the tasks of preparing their property rather than having us do it, thus allowing the commission to be offset.
It's important for you to know that, regardless of the plan that you choose, we will never reduce or compromise our services for Contract, Negotiations, and Closing. This is where we provide value for you.