Why Pay 6% or More to Get Your Home Sold?
Pay Less and Get More When You Use Us To Sell Your Home
Pick Your Plan and Get a SOLD Sign:
All plans, even the 4.5% plan, include:
- Research Title
- Home Staging consultation
- Install signage and secure electronic lockbox
- Prominent placement in Denver Area MLS
- Video walk-through with seller
- Professional HDR photography
- Professionally printed marketing brochures
- Publish to Facebook, YouTube, Craigslist, etc
- Promote to all major Real Estate websites
- Utilize professional showing service and feedback system
- Create virtual tour and property website
- Full-Time Transaction Coordination
- Promote to entire Realtor community
- Advertise to neighbors and our office’s Buyer list
- Publicize and host public Open House
- Follow up for feedback with each showing
- Review all offers with seller
- Negotiate all offers and inspections using professional real estate negotiator
- Followup with buyers lender to continually monitor status of buyer’s loan
- Always keep you informed regarding the progress of the sale
- Communicate, communicate, communicate (with all parties)
How do our commission plans differ?
There are 3 stages to selling a home:
- Contract, negotiations, and closing
Let’s look at these 3 in reverse order.
3. We will never reduce or compromise our services for Contract, Negotiations, and Closing. This is where we make money for you, and you get the highest return.
2. Regarding Marketing, we market your property through all available marketing channels. Some channels will get more or less emphasis than others, depending on the Plan that you choose.
Number 1: And regarding Preparation, some sellers will choose to take on some of the tasks of preparing their property rather than having us do it, thus allowing the commission to be offset.
It’s important for you to know that, regardless of the plan that you choose, we will never reduce or compromise our services for Contract, Negotiations, and Closing. This is where we provide value for you.
Don’t be fooled by other agents promises of “Full Service”. Ask for details. There is no standard definition of “Full Service”.
This list of services is specific to Jerry Downer and the 777 Home Team at RealtyOne Group Premier Real Estate. Other agents and agent teams have their own fee and services schedules.
This is far more than any of the so-called discount brokerages provide, and it even exceeds the services provided by other Full Service agents.
To get started, call us or text us at 720-277-9001.
Call us today at 720-277-9001 to schedule an appointment, or fill out this short information form and we will contact you shortly.
The housing market is changing rapidly. Home values have been going up due to increased demand by homebuyers. It’s always interesting to know what the current market value of your home is, even if you have no intent to sell.
Please fill in the form, and we will get back to you with the most current valuation as well as an estimate of your equity in the home.